Fruit Talk

>> Friday, May 6, 2011

Seeing me eat fruits delights the husband. It’s not that I do not like them. I just do not eat fruits in big proportions. Just enough. Knowing that I have this thing for sugar and sweets, he suggested that we also try hand dipped caramel apples soon. Very clever eh?

Anyway, last weekend, I was able to try and taste this fruit:


It’s a different variety of watermelon – a yellow one. Surprisingly, it tasted sweet! (What was I expecting, right? Hahaha!) A friend told me that she usually buys this kind of watermelon since it is sweeter than the red one.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are very much welcome. But due to some spammers, I have to moderate them. Thank you!

Header Credits

Full of Life & Joyful Digital Kits by Jennifer Labre Designs | Pacifico Font