The Downside of Travels and Vacations

>> Sunday, May 29, 2011

I have been at the university last week for some transactions. I also took some time to visit friends. It was great seeing them again though some were on a business or vacation trip. Hopefully, they will be back this weekend and I get to see them before my flight this week.

I also chanced upon some of the student leaders I worked with in the past. I do not know if one of them is just bluffing when she said that I have lost too much weight. She even asked if I have been taking some diet coffee, into aspire diet pills or some other diet drugs which are fad right now.

I told her that I have been facing some weight issues when summer began and we were on trips. I shared that dieting and mindful eating can be quite tough when I am on travel/ vacation. This is especially true when I am traveling with my husband or when I am meeting friends who are all foodies. Hopefully, once classes begin and my life returns to normal, I can get back to my dieting and workout and have my ideal weight back again.

1 comments:

Jhari May 31, 2011 at 9:42 AM  

Forget about the weight, just enjoy ;)

Post a Comment

Comments are very much welcome. But due to some spammers, I have to moderate them. Thank you!

Header Credits

Full of Life & Joyful Digital Kits by Jennifer Labre Designs | Pacifico Font