Vacations and My Weight

>> Friday, April 22, 2011

I believe that a vacation is good for the heart, mind and body. But personally, it is bad for my weight as I find it hard to refuse good food especially when I am dining out with my family and friends. And I can’t even stick to my no-rice/ low carb diet! The last time I weighed my self was after a vacation down south two weeks ago and I already gained two kilos! I just arrived from another vacation and I do not want to know how much I gained after that trip. Yet. The husband has gained weight too, though he is denying it.

On the other hand, I think that our daughter who has been with me in our two summer trips is benefitting from all the travels and dining out. She is a tall, lanky girl who seem not to be gaining weight despite her appetite. Oh well. That’s one of the perks of being young – the privilege of eating in big amount without worrying about how much you’ll gain.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are very much welcome. But due to some spammers, I have to moderate them. Thank you!

Header Credits

Full of Life & Joyful Digital Kits by Jennifer Labre Designs | Pacifico Font