Krushers and Double Down by KFC

>> Friday, April 22, 2011

I have always been a late-bloomer. Trying out the not-so-new food craze is not an exemption. My brother in-law, Ted, is home and while waiting for the arrival of the husband and our daughter from the metro two weekends ago, we had these: 

KFC KrushersKFC Double Down


 








 

That’s KFC Rockin’ Road and Double Down. The Rockin’ Road is not that good. The strawberry one is better, I think. On the other hand, even if I am carnivore by heart, Double Down is too meaty for me, thus, I was not able to finish it. Aside from that it has too much mayonnaise in it. Some friends suggested that I eat it with rice. Maybe I will do that next time.

1 comments:

Jhari April 23, 2011 at 1:04 AM  

I miss KFC Philippines.

Post a Comment

Comments are very much welcome. But due to some spammers, I have to moderate them. Thank you!

Header Credits

Full of Life & Joyful Digital Kits by Jennifer Labre Designs | Pacifico Font