Wednesday Happy Thoughts

>> Thursday, March 10, 2011

Happy Thoughts This should be renamed if I keep on doing it on a Thursday, don’t you think? Anyway, here’s the list:

  1. A date with one of my very close friends yesterday. We went to the mall, visited a park, took photos, posed for photos, had some ice drop by the swing, ate a late lunch that included an exotic entree, picked the girl up from her school, visited an old church, went for a long trip to eat noodles and dessert, shopped for books as her gifts to the girl and bid her goodbye.
  2. This stolen shot taken by my friend:
  3. A new recipe magazine from a local publisher. Someone is planning to try a dish or two in the coming weekends.
  4. A  leisure trip to the market this morning + breakfast at a place that I read about online.

  5. Cecelia Ahern and her books.

  6. Hopefully a restful weekend.

  7. New dresses for my girl and her cousins.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are very much welcome. But due to some spammers, I have to moderate them. Thank you!

Header Credits

Full of Life & Joyful Digital Kits by Jennifer Labre Designs | Pacifico Font