Oh, Bother.

>> Tuesday, March 22, 2011

I do not know what caused it, most probably the hormones plus the sweltering heat but I had one major migraine attack that lasted for more than 24 hours that began last Sunday. But that is not my major problem. I was also down by a very nasty stomach flu bug that made my husband come home from work after turning over some documents to his colleagues yesterday morning. With Mark (brother in-law #3), he bought me fruits, medicines, biscuits, arrozcaldo, Yakult, ice cream (I just had three spoons though) and two bottles of this:
I was feeling very weak yesterday but I did not take any medicine for my tummy problem. I just rehydrated, slept and ate what was allowed. I anticipated vomiting but it did not happen. The Husband was ready to bring me to the doctor. However, merely thinking of how hot it is outside and how I despise waiting in line while being sick, I asked him to just wait for another day and if I get worse, I will bring MYSELF to the doctor. His presence during trying times like this means a lot because you see, I am married to a very, very, verrrrry workaholic husband. Hehehe.

On the other hand, being someone who is usually doting over and caring for my two loves, it feels uncomfortable and uneasy to be the one being cared for and doted over this time. But then, I am but grateful and enjoying all the attention. Even the little girl makes sure that I drink my Gatorade and I rest well. She even allowed me to sleep in this morning. I am grateful for the my parents in-law too and Mark for making sure that the girl arrives to and from school on time.

Now, I need to recover and fast! There are many things to accomplish this week that I can’t afford to be sick for a very long time. I am happy to report though that I am way much better now. Hopefully, I can finish my to-do list before the week ends.

2 comments:

Race March 22, 2011 at 5:36 PM  

well you made Wes really worried about you yesterday sis! siguro madaling-madali pag-uwi, sweet :D

Kaje March 23, 2011 at 12:09 AM  

Happy to hear that you are regaining strength. Feel better soon!

Post a Comment

Comments are very much welcome. But due to some spammers, I have to moderate them. Thank you!

Header Credits

Full of Life & Joyful Digital Kits by Jennifer Labre Designs | Pacifico Font