Meow

>> Thursday, March 24, 2011

Being a cat person, I find this photo stinkin’ cute!


http://imgfave.com/

I’ve been bugging my husband to buy me a cuddly cat but obviously, I have not been successful at convincing him. According to him, aside from care and grooming can be expensive, looking after a pet can be difficult every time we travel (though that does not happen a lot). And we don’t even have our own place YET. So yes, a cat can certainly wait. :)

So anyway, I just have to be contented with photos like this one and playing with Auntie Cora’s dog, Chu-Chu, which we did last weekend. We, the humans and the canine had sooo much fun and I can’t wait to see the little darling again!

1 comments:

Jhari March 24, 2011 at 7:27 AM  

Ka-cute naman nitong pusang ito ah. Sarap i-hug.

Post a Comment

Comments are very much welcome. But due to some spammers, I have to moderate them. Thank you!

Header Credits

Full of Life & Joyful Digital Kits by Jennifer Labre Designs | Pacifico Font