>> Monday, March 14, 2011
They may not be very vocal about it but there are many men out there who are getting rid of their excess body hair. It has been a trend among men regardless of their age, profession, ethnic background and even sexual orientation.
While some men prefer to go to a professional like Urbana for Waxing Dublin for their hair removal procedures, others would like to take matters into their own hands and do the job themselves. Now if you’re a man planning to remove your unwanted hair, here are some useful tips:
- Find yourself a good shaving cream or gel originally created for male body shaving.
- Invest on a new quality razor with a pivoting head and multiple blades. This will give you a smooth, close shave. Do not forget to clean your razor thoroughly in between strokes.
- Remember to exfoliate to get better results and minimize ingrown hair.
- Use a drop or two of your shaving oil not only to moisturize but also prevent ingrown hair, razor burn and general irritation.
- When shaving, use a firm touch and don’t go over the same area too many times to avoid skin irritation.
- Remember to apply unscented lotion on the area you have just shaved.
- To keep ingrown hair, razor bumps and skin irritation at bay, invest on an effective bump-fighting product.