FFI

>> Friday, March 25, 2011

And...here we go!

1. Why does it ever happen? That my brain works only when the deadline is near. 
2. 1 + 1 is equal to 2. Hahaha!
3. My favorite breakfast includes garlic rice, dried fish, fried egg and coffee.
4. Where Rainbows End by Cecelia Ahern was the last book I read the previous week when I was feeling lethargic and unproductive.
5. I am SO glad that my laziness spell is finally over.
6. A date with my friends would make me feel better right now.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to accomplishing ALL my online tasks, tomorrow my plans include waiting for the Husband’s arrival and shop with him and Sunday, I want to have lunch at a buffet place with my family!

Friday Fill-ins

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are very much welcome. But due to some spammers, I have to moderate them. Thank you!

Header Credits

Full of Life & Joyful Digital Kits by Jennifer Labre Designs | Pacifico Font