FFI

>> Friday, March 4, 2011

Friday Fill-ins
And...here we go!

1. Bring your favorite book the next time we meet so we can swap.
2. As much as possible, I do not buy battery-operated toys for for my daughter even if upon purchase, batteries are included.
3. A looong vacation with my family is exactly what I am dreaming about.
4. Well, you see, spending time with them is what I feel I am deprived of the most.
5. I am going to travel again very soon!
6. But what if I decide not to go.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to seeing my husband again, tomorrow my plans include shopping for goodies for our daughter’s party bags and Sunday, I want to have a lunch date with my family to celebrate our girl’s birthday!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are very much welcome. But due to some spammers, I have to moderate them. Thank you!

Header Credits

Full of Life & Joyful Digital Kits by Jennifer Labre Designs | Pacifico Font