Electrostimulation

>> Sunday, March 6, 2011

I was doing my usual daily rounds on the WWW when I chanced upon the term, electrostimulation. It got me curious so I did a short research and discovered that it is a simple process that claims to reproduce the processes occurring when our brain orders muscles to contract.

Benefits of electrostimulation include: alleviation of some body pains, faster recovery after exertion, improvement of stamina and endurance, gaining of strength and speed, increase of muscle volume, improvement of blood circulation and abdominal muscles and many others.

However, it is not intended to replace physical strength training exercises. It is meant to complement existing sports training program. It only proves that there are no shortcuts in achieving best results.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are very much welcome. But due to some spammers, I have to moderate them. Thank you!

Header Credits

Full of Life & Joyful Digital Kits by Jennifer Labre Designs | Pacifico Font