Earn Your Daily Bread But…

>> Sunday, March 6, 2011

664
Today’s Things We Forget post is very important to me. I have been a firm believer of sharing a portion of what I have, especially to those who have no capacity to give back. Generosity is one of the things too, that I want my daughter to learn and practice as she grows old.

It is sad that there are people who can afford boxes of expensive

hoya de monterrey but find it difficult to shell out some amount to feed the hungry or support a worthy cause. We all know that s

elfishness has no rewards and no greedy person can claim that he is genuinely happy.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are very much welcome. But due to some spammers, I have to moderate them. Thank you!

Header Credits

Full of Life & Joyful Digital Kits by Jennifer Labre Designs | Pacifico Font