Wednesday Happy Thoughts

>> Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Happy ThoughtsIt’s a Wednesday! Time for another Wednesday Happy Thoughts. And my list:

  1. The lovely weekend that we had in the company of friends.
  2. Our relatively relaxing week’s schedule in preparation for my daughter’s First Confession and
  3. First Communion.
  4. My daughter’s First Communion tomorrow.
  5. Twitter friends. They keep me sane. All the time.
  6. Online work.
  7. A trip this weekend to the land of Mount Mayon.
  8. Cate’s baptism.
  9. The long weekend with my husband, our girl and some close friends.
  10. A new month next week.
  11. Again, my Twitter girls. They are the craziest bunch but I love them to bits!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are very much welcome. But due to some spammers, I have to moderate them. Thank you!

Header Credits

Full of Life & Joyful Digital Kits by Jennifer Labre Designs | Pacifico Font