There is More to It

>> Monday, February 21, 2011

Last week, I surprised my younger brother with a news that using our home speakers, I was able to listen to FM radio stations with my phone! Woohoo! You see, he has been making a big joke about me owning an Android phone and using it just for very basic tasks like sending SMS and calling.

When I broke the news to him, he was not so impressed, unfortunately.  According to him, there is more to my phone other than texting, calling and yeah, accessing FM radio stations. Hahaha! I hear him alright! I still have to discover them though and I’ll surely will. When the need arises. Haha!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are very much welcome. But due to some spammers, I have to moderate them. Thank you!

Header Credits

Full of Life & Joyful Digital Kits by Jennifer Labre Designs | Pacifico Font