Offshore Injury Lawyer

>> Friday, February 18, 2011

If you or a family member is seriously injured due to an offshore accident, make sure that you have an Offshore Injury Lawyer who can ably represent you. Workers in vessels, boats, tankers, offshore drilling rigs and other kinds of ships qualify for Jones Act compensation which is a
federal law. It governs the liability of vessel operators and marine employers for their employee’s work-related injuries.

Now if you need the assistance of Board Certified maritime lawyers, consider Schechter, McElwee, Shaffer & Harris, L.L.P. They have been expertly handling cases worldwide including Israel, Russia, Philippines, England, Brazil and many others.


Post a Comment

Comments are very much welcome. But due to some spammers, I have to moderate them. Thank you!

Header Credits

Full of Life & Joyful Digital Kits by Jennifer Labre Designs | Pacifico Font