Meeting my High School Buddies

>> Wednesday, February 23, 2011

I consider it a blessing to have several groups of friends. One of these groups is composed of my high school buddies. We’re a big group and we’ve known each other for sixteen years now. We know that even if we’ll be old and gray and taking hgh supplements for vitality, I know that we would still be friends. Despite our distance, despite the fact that we rarely see each other.

Some of them, I met last weekend. It was a short yet fun meeting. We had a blast taking photos and here is one taken by the Husband:



It was great catching up with them since two of them I have not seen after our high school graduation. We hope to meet again and do more catching up soon and I can’t wait!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are very much welcome. But due to some spammers, I have to moderate them. Thank you!

Header Credits

Full of Life & Joyful Digital Kits by Jennifer Labre Designs | Pacifico Font