Hello from Bicol!

>> Saturday, February 26, 2011

Hello from the land of Bicol express and the famous Mount Mayon! My family and I are spending our long weekend here to attend an important event, the christening of a close friend's daughter named Cate. Another friend is supposed to be coming here with us but she needs to undergo some tests due to her digestive system problems.

Her ordeal reminds me of the similar experience I had some years back. I was hoping that a simple colon cleanse was the solution but it required a major surgery. Just like my friend, I was scared but it's a good thing that family and friends were there to root for me. And I know my friend, like me, will be OK because we are all here for her too.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are very much welcome. But due to some spammers, I have to moderate them. Thank you!

Header Credits

Full of Life & Joyful Digital Kits by Jennifer Labre Designs | Pacifico Font