>> Wednesday, February 23, 2011
I have been craving for almonds for almost two months now. I did try searching for them at some local grocery stores but since all I found were chocolate bars with almonds, I settled for those instead!I just hope that unlike peanuts, almonds do not cause acne because this morning, I finally chanced upon roasted and salted almond nuts at one grocery store.
Finally! I bought a pack to try and it’s good. Definitely, I will be going back tomorrow for more.
Anyway, I did some research on the health benefits of almonds and here are my findings:
- It lowers cholesterol.
- It regulates blood pressure.
- It helps prevent cancer.
- It protects against diabetes.
- It aids weight loss.
- It prevents constipation.
- It’s a good energy booster.
- It reduces the risk of heart disease.
- It helps prevent birth defects.
- It helps improve brainpower.
So what are you waiting for? Munch on some almonds today.