FFI

>> Friday, February 11, 2011

Friday Fill-ins And...here we go! 

  1. Family is the basic unit of the society. (See, I still remember my Sociology lessons!) 
  2. The truth of the matter is, life is full of ups and downs. 
  3. Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding. ;)
  4. Expect to be blessed. Always hope for the best. 
  5. Parents are not perfect.
  6. One can never take back what was said. 
  7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to finishing an expiring task, tomorrow my plans include a picnic date with some close friends + meeting my high school buddies and Sunday, I want to enjoy the time with my mother who will come for a visit!

3 comments:

momgen February 12, 2011 at 12:23 AM  

Life really has ups and downs..Happy fill-ins.

Billy Rhythm February 12, 2011 at 5:04 AM  

Excellent answers. Family IS the basic unit of society. It's too bad we play so fast and loose with it sometimes. We've got too many single parent families. I think we've got to get to the root of that if we want the family to succeed. Or of course, we can say "who cares," and just fall all the way into Heck.

You can read my answers over at The Philosophy of Chairs.

Jhari February 14, 2011 at 12:43 AM  

Happy vday sister! Love your answers.

Posted mine late here.

Post a Comment

Comments are very much welcome. But due to some spammers, I have to moderate them. Thank you!

Header Credits

Full of Life & Joyful Digital Kits by Jennifer Labre Designs | Pacifico Font