Cooking and Baking Classes

>> Wednesday, February 16, 2011

A few weeks more to go and summer break officially starts for most of our kids at school. For us, moms (and dads too!) it also means a break from waking up very early in the morning to attend to the needs of our pupils, picking up/ driving them to and from school, homework, parent-teacher meetings and other school-related activities.

As a work-from-home mom, I think that this is a good time too, to find an interesting activity that I can engage into. I found a university at nearby city that offers summer classes for adults and I am thinking of taking up baking and cooking. I have not inquired about the schedule of classes nor the fees yet but I have already taken note of their contact number.

An old, good friend of mine thinks that I need not take up these classes anymore since we were taught how to bake during high school and cooking is not new to me anymore. However, I still want to enrich my knowledge and know how to proficiently use the kitchen gadgets that we have. My baking skills is beyond poor also and I already forgot what we learned from our stern yet very endearing Home Economics teacher.

Hopefully, the class days jive with our schedule for summer because I am looking to everything about going back to school again – learning new things and meeting new friends.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are very much welcome. But due to some spammers, I have to moderate them. Thank you!

Header Credits

Full of Life & Joyful Digital Kits by Jennifer Labre Designs | Pacifico Font