Zuma Blitz

>> Sunday, January 23, 2011

I stopped playing games on Facebook many, many months ago. Initially, I gave up Farm Town and eventually, Bejewelled Blitz – the only games on Facebook that have kept me busy for quite a while. I did try Farmville but I did not find it enjoyable. My loyalty belonged to Farm Town.

Zuma Blitz on Facebook
Anyway, some nights ago, Kaje mentioned playing Zuma Blitz on Facebook. It got me curious, of course! Zuma was, at some point in my life, a favorite game too! Now I am torn between being impressed with their ingenious idea of making a new game out of two old ones and being annoyed on their lack of creativity for coming up with a completely new game.

But just the same, I am still quite amused by the game and yeah, I am spending quite a lot of time playing it. ;)

1 comments:

Kerslyn January 24, 2011 at 4:57 PM  

Ay may FB apps na pala nito? NAg-aadik lang naman sa dinownload kong Zuma Revenge. Hmmm...ma-try nga ito.hehehe

Post a Comment

Comments are very much welcome. But due to some spammers, I have to moderate them. Thank you!

Header Credits

Full of Life & Joyful Digital Kits by Jennifer Labre Designs | Pacifico Font