What Could Have Been Causing It?

>> Tuesday, January 18, 2011

I do not know if it is the change in vitamin supplement, diet, weather or the hormones but I have been suffering from horrible breakouts. Just this weekend, we visited a store and I resorted back to my old vitamin supplement though it is a bit pricey compared to my last one. There were also some organic acne products that I hope to try when the one that I am using right now does not work.

I really like shopping at that store because of the many organic health products they offer. However, they are more expensive compared to their counterparts which are available at the grocery and beauty stores so I have to think twice or even thrice prior to buying them.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are very much welcome. But due to some spammers, I have to moderate them. Thank you!

Header Credits

Full of Life & Joyful Digital Kits by Jennifer Labre Designs | Pacifico Font