Victoria Who?

>> Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Victoria Beckham Early today, one friend at Twitter commented that she has been out of the loop for a long time that she is not aware of Victoria Beckham’s pregnancy. I did reply saying, “What do you make of me who is clueless on who this Victoria Beckham person is?!” That surely made my friends laugh! But they provided information saying that she was a member of the all-female group called Spice Girls and married to football star named David Beckham.

From what I learned, David and Victoria they have three sons and yet she still looks fabulous. I do not know how she does it. Maybe with the help of

l carnitine fumarate

perhaps? I do not know. But one thing is for sure though: a mom can still look awesome and great despite her age and the number of kids that she has.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are very much welcome. But due to some spammers, I have to moderate them. Thank you!

Header Credits

Full of Life & Joyful Digital Kits by Jennifer Labre Designs | Pacifico Font