To Ride or Not

>> Wednesday, January 19, 2011

The 2011 Clark, Philippines Hot Air Balloon Festival/Air will soon take place at Clarkfield, Pampanga. The tentative schedule says that it will be held from February 10 to 13, 2011. My family and some of my close friends are looking forward to witnessing this event as it will be a first time for all of us. Initially, I wanted to experience riding a hot air balloon but upon learning how much it costs, I now have second thoughts.

It is not as affordable as the cheap auto insurance quotes email that came along with the email that a friend sent me, informing me about the price of one hot air balloon ride. I am pretty sure that my daughter will enjoy a ride but I do not think the price is reasonable since it costs as much as two roundtrip tickets to some of local destinations. Or a decent digital camera. Or six pairs of very nice shoes.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are very much welcome. But due to some spammers, I have to moderate them. Thank you!

Header Credits

Full of Life & Joyful Digital Kits by Jennifer Labre Designs | Pacifico Font