My Christmas Break 2010 in a Nutshell

>> Monday, January 3, 2011

Look who is sorta back. Yours truly, of course.

I have been offline for more than two weeks because of my much anticipated (and much deserved) Christmas break. I thoroughly enjoyed it though I was a bit under the weather before and after the trip.

We surprised my parents and spent Christmas with them. I was able to get in touch with some relatives, old friends and students (who are now professionals. Yay!) too. I also visited my favorite salon for some hair treatment. I was there last September and it is amazing how the place was transformed with the help of Hinkley lighting which was installed two months ago.

After Christmas, we travelled to Davao where we spent an evening at the beach. A day after that, Auntie Rose and Mark arrived and we had a blast spending time with Ted and some long-lost relatives who are based in Davao. We also toured them to Davao Crocodile Park and Butterfly Farm, Jack’s Ridge and the Tiny Kitchen. It was a privilege to spend some time with my bestest buddies again and meet a new friend as well. We flew back to Manila on the 31st, just in time for the New Year.

Well, that’s my Christmas break in a nutshell. Hopefully, I can share some stories and photos, of course in the next days.

And by the way, happy new year to you and yours!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are very much welcome. But due to some spammers, I have to moderate them. Thank you!

Header Credits

Full of Life & Joyful Digital Kits by Jennifer Labre Designs | Pacifico Font