His Birthday Wish

>> Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Someone close to my heart will be celebrating his birthday next month. And since I do not like giving gifts which the recipient will find useless, I went straight ahead and asked him what he wants as present. It took him a while to give me reply but finally, he said that he needs a new rifle scope. Clueless to what that is, I did a research and found out that it is a thingamajig used by shooters. Though it’s way out of my league and since I’ve asked, I am more than happy to give him that present just because it’s his birthday! Now, I am off to find a good store to buy him one and have it wrapped too.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are very much welcome. But due to some spammers, I have to moderate them. Thank you!

Header Credits

Full of Life & Joyful Digital Kits by Jennifer Labre Designs | Pacifico Font