Friday Fill-Ins 2011-02

>> Friday, January 14, 2011

Isn’t it nice to have friends who reminds of you important (and not-so important things) in life like Friday Fill-Ins? Thanks, NiƱa

And...here we go!

1. Right now I need my good old blogging mojo.
2. As always, water is what's in my glass.
3. A copy of this letter will be thrown in the garbage. LOL
4. Ice cream is best with a spoon.
5. The best movie I've seen lately is Narnia: The Voyage of the Dawn Treader.
6. It’s you I like; it’s you I love.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to bonding with my Twitter girls (and hopefully do some blogging too!), tomorrow my plans include bringing the girl to school (it’s her last day of exams) with the Husband and a breakfast date with him + a movie date with the two of them in the afternoon and Sunday, I want to just enjoy the weekend here at home!

Join here:

FFI

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are very much welcome. But due to some spammers, I have to moderate them. Thank you!

Header Credits

Full of Life & Joyful Digital Kits by Jennifer Labre Designs | Pacifico Font