>> Thursday, December 2, 2010
1. There are a lot of emotions in life. Except for Mr. Spock. What emotionally scares you the most? I’d rather not tell. :P
2. Do you have any present goals that are tough enough that you'd like to forget about them? To stay happy no matter what.
3. Your Internet service goes down. What would you miss the most? The Internet service? :D
4. Name one thing that you do as a parent that you absolutely know will make your kids happy. If you're not a parent, feel free to substitute "friend" or nomenclature that works for you. (Nomenclature? Can you tell that I stole this question?) Presents!
5. If money was no object, and you had a free month or so, what would you love to do? Travel, travel, travel!
6. Why did you start your blog? Was it because you were pissed at someone? Because I wanted to blog about a hobby.
7. Kimber and Berleen (Thunks founders & BFFs) are finally going to meet in person. Who are you friends with in the blogosphere that you'd love to meet? Why? Other online friends I haven’t met yet like Jhari, Shaui, Tracy and Ing.
8. When you were in high school, if you can remember back that far, what mistake did you make that you'd like to change? Oh, a lot!
9. Do you believe in forever, as in 'love forever'? Yeah, why not?
10. On a scale of 1-10, with 1 being uninhabitable and 10 being cleanliness that meets the standards of OCD, what is you favorite romantic comedy movie? Is “Fifty First Dates” a romantic comedy movie?
Join the fun weekly HERE.