Trade-offs

>> Friday, December 3, 2010

One of my greatest accomplishments this year is losing weight. I have started during the second quarter of this year and so far, I have been seeing results. Some friends asked me if I have been taking any diet pill and I have to be honest – I am scared of side effects of diet pills. That is why I gradually but diligently removed rice from my diet and religiously devoted some of my time for daily exercise. And it’s all because I can’t depend on pills to help me lose my unwanted fats.

I have nothing against diet pills. In each, her own, that’s what they say. We just have to choose what will work for us and what we’re willing to trade off to achieve what we want.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are very much welcome. But due to some spammers, I have to moderate them. Thank you!

Header Credits

Full of Life & Joyful Digital Kits by Jennifer Labre Designs | Pacifico Font