It’s OK

>> Friday, December 3, 2010

Here is something that I will definitely appreciate if I receive one as a gift this month:
 It's OK
It is a very simple hand-crafted sign that says “It’s OK”, made by Sighn and sold at The Curiosity Shop at $20.

I have been down in the dumps lately and I do not know why. One friend who noticed that I lost weight commented that my mood swings might be one of the diet pill side effects but I have to remind her that I am not taking any.

This sign is a good reminder that indeed, it is OK. It is OK to be sad at times because like all other things and feelings, this too shall pass. And eventually, I will be OK.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are very much welcome. But due to some spammers, I have to moderate them. Thank you!

Header Credits

Full of Life & Joyful Digital Kits by Jennifer Labre Designs | Pacifico Font