A Date with the Girls

>> Friday, December 3, 2010

One of my longtime girl friends will be celebrating her birthday this weekend and she has invited me (along with our other friends) for a nice birthday treat here:
Sbarro Though the date is not final yet, I am looking forward to some hours of bonding with them again.  There are gifts that need to be handed out (especially for the kids) and of course, stories to tell. (I wonder if the body acne products that a friend was selling to another friend worked.  She was convinced to try them the last time that we were together and that was four months ago, when we celebrated my husband’s birthday here.)

Hopefully, we can fix our schedules soon so that we can finalize the date and time. I can’t wait to see them again!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are very much welcome. But due to some spammers, I have to moderate them. Thank you!

Header Credits

Full of Life & Joyful Digital Kits by Jennifer Labre Designs | Pacifico Font