What Usually Completes My Day

>> Friday, November 19, 2010

My days are never complete without a chat with an old friend, B. She is one of the best and I am happy and very grateful to have her in my life. We’ve known each other since we were little girls and for me, she is the sister that I never had. B is also married and a mom of two growing kids so our daily conversations involve marital bliss and problems, kids’ schooling, health, antics and many others.

We also talk about our health as women. We are not getting any younger so we make it a point to be fit and healthy to be able to really enjoy life. Some months back, we exchanged notes on the best vitamins for skin and hair. We have been taking the same vitamin supplements and so far, we are happy with the results.

Hopefully, we can get to meet again next month during her daughter’s birthday. I miss her and surely, our kids will have a blast playing together just like last July when they came for a visit.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are very much welcome. But due to some spammers, I have to moderate them. Thank you!

Header Credits

Full of Life & Joyful Digital Kits by Jennifer Labre Designs | Pacifico Font