They’re Expecting!

>> Thursday, November 18, 2010

And finally, we met! Eds and I, that is. We talked for a while after she handed me my package. I invited her for snacks but she only had some few minutes to spare since she was on duty. She promised though that we will meet again soon and spend time together since she will be a full time work-at-home mom by next week.

It certainly makes me happy now that I have a friend here, aside from Ate Emmie, of course. It would be nice if the two of them meet too since they have one thing in common – both of them are pregnant! They will certainly have a lot of things to share and discuss, like the discomforts of the first trimester, to their ultrasound results to how to

increase breast milk production

once they give birth. I am very excited for these two ladies and I can’t wait to see their bundles of joy when they come out.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are very much welcome. But due to some spammers, I have to moderate them. Thank you!

Header Credits

Full of Life & Joyful Digital Kits by Jennifer Labre Designs | Pacifico Font