Sunday Stealing on a Monday

>> Monday, November 15, 2010

Cheers to all of us thieves!

1. Lots of pillows or just one? Describe your pre-sleeping rituals. Lots, of course. I can’t sleep without taking a shower, applying my moisturizers and a made bed. Some reading time is good too, plus bidding my husband and friends good night.
2. What kind of books do you read? These days, I have into Max Lucado books.
3. What are your neighbors like? We only have a few and they’re OK.
4. What's really creepy to you?  Creepy crawlies?
5. What's your current fandom/obsession/addiction? Max Lucado books?
6. Do you prefer your junk food sweet, salty or savory? Both!
7. What was the last thing you expensive bought? An iPod Touch as my anniversary gift to the Husband.
8. What is your greatest fear? I dunno.
9. Do you get cravings? If so, what do you crave? Sweets!
10. What do you do to change your mood? Eat, shop, pray. :)
11. What was the last meal you ate that you loved? I had pork/ liver steak, Krispy Kreme doughnuts and coffee this morning. Perfect!
12. Do you want to learn another language? If so, why? Latin and French. Just because. LOL!
13. What's something that you'd like to say to someone right now? You are loved, you are missed.
14. What are you looking forward to? A get-together with some friends tomorrow!

Sunday Stealing: Another 14 Question Meme

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are very much welcome. But due to some spammers, I have to moderate them. Thank you!

Header Credits

Full of Life & Joyful Digital Kits by Jennifer Labre Designs | Pacifico Font