Preparing for the Beach

>> Friday, November 19, 2010

When I was a little girl, my family would frequently visit the beach for relaxation along with other bankers and their respective families. It is one of my childhood memories that I truly cherish. I was reminded of this memory when I unearthed some childhood photos of mine recently. I even found some of my photos at the beach with me wearing my two piece! 

It has been a long time since my husband, kid and I had a trip together. My husband promised that we are going to take a dip at the beach by next month, during our Christmas vacation. Aside from taking a dip, I am also excited about a possible photo opportunity with a friend. As the family photographer, I rarely have good photos of me so I usually take advantage of our getaways with him for me to have decent portraits. I shared this with a friend and she suggested that I’d better prepare for it not only by losing unwanted fats but also by booking for Bikini Waxing before we leave. However, I should first find a reliable hair removal salon within the the city. I would prefer referrals, of course but I am still unsuccessful as of this moment. How I wish that something like the Urbana which is a trusted hair removal salon and clinic in Dublin. Many of its clients have testified how good and professionally done their services are. Moreover, their customer service is remarkable too and for me, that is one thing that will make me patronize an salon or any establishment.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are very much welcome. But due to some spammers, I have to moderate them. Thank you!

Header Credits

Full of Life & Joyful Digital Kits by Jennifer Labre Designs | Pacifico Font