Message from God

>> Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Message from God

On this day of your life, Suzanne, we believe God wants you to know ... that you can find meaning in the storm.

At times everyone goes through trials and tribulations. Seek out someone else in a similar situation and give them an encouragement or just a hug. Find meaning in the midst of your struggles by helping another in similar straits.”

This is very true and effective. When faced with trials and adversities, focusing my energy and thoughts on how poor my situation is or how mean others are do not help me to feel and be better at all. Never.

However, encouraging others though I am feeling downcast myself can do wonders.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are very much welcome. But due to some spammers, I have to moderate them. Thank you!

Header Credits

Full of Life & Joyful Digital Kits by Jennifer Labre Designs | Pacifico Font