Meeting Eds

>> Thursday, November 18, 2010

An hour or so from now, I will be meeting an online friend for the first time – Eds. I will be claiming the prize that I won from Faye’s contest. Yay! (Thanks Faye!) I was not familiar with her former place of work where we are going to meet. It is a good thing that my husband and I passed by it last weekend and it just located by the roadside, past the huge metal buildings. I can definitely manage to go there on my own. As you all know, I have no friends here so I am very excited to meet and congratulate her personally for her second pregnancy. And since we will be meeting in a company store of consumable goods, I might be shopping for some items too. I can’t wait!

1 comments:

Eds November 18, 2010 at 7:09 PM  

Hi sis! Nice meeting you too! ;) I'll text you para e gala kita dito sa pampanga hihi.. congrats pla for winning Faye's contest! :) Mwuah!!! :)

Post a Comment

Comments are very much welcome. But due to some spammers, I have to moderate them. Thank you!

Header Credits

Full of Life & Joyful Digital Kits by Jennifer Labre Designs | Pacifico Font