Ice Scramble and Twistix

>> Friday, November 19, 2010

This is something that I am so crazy about since we discovered it last month:
Ice Scramble by Icebreaker

Ice scramble by Icebreaker! We did try other ice scramble makers but so far, this is the best tasting ice scramble. I am happy that a stall is located at the nearby mall which I usually frequent. Just yesterday, I consumed two servings of these while waiting for my daughter.

Next to the Icebreaker store and a stall with a karaoke machine for rent stands a Twistix store. So, in between my two servings of ice scramble, I had a small serving of Twistix. It is a twisted, fresh, deep fried potato in a long barbecue stick. It was my first time to try and I was surprised that it is crunchy. A better alternative for french fries, if you ask me. I even bought another serving for my daughter. And that earned me The Best Mommy of the Day award. Woohoo!

2 comments:

Kaje,  November 20, 2010 at 2:39 AM  

I will have to agree that Icebreaker is THE BEST ice scramble (i've tasted 6-7 na ha, ito babalikbalikan)! They're the pioneer at sila talaga yung pinakamalapit sa 'authentic street iskrambol' :D had some last night too!

Eds November 20, 2010 at 7:52 PM  

I also tried the Twistix sa Marque mall and ang sarap nga especially ung sour cream flavor. Actually, bumili kmi nun for the first time dahil we really want to see kung paano nila pnpare at niluto. Ang galing db? :)

Post a Comment

Comments are very much welcome. But due to some spammers, I have to moderate them. Thank you!

Header Credits

Full of Life & Joyful Digital Kits by Jennifer Labre Designs | Pacifico Font