Calling All Shoppers

>> Saturday, November 27, 2010

If you have been reading long then you know me well enough to know that I love to shop. I don't really think that quite explains my love for shopping to the fullest extent, but you'll just have to believe me when I say that it ranks as one of my favorite activities of all time.

Not only do I love to shop, but I love to tell others when I find a great deal or just a great item. If you are still with me then I will tell you that I am about to share the brand name of the best fitting jeans that I have found in a long time.

I was browsing some clothes online and came across this line called the House of Dereon. These jeans are just flat out sexy. They have jeans to fit every shape and size. I can't wait to get mine. In fact, I ordered two pair. One will most definitely be worn on our next date night and the other will be from Santa to me. He is such a smart shopper. He always knows just what I would love the most!

Do you buy yourself gifts from Santa? Do you actually put them under the tree for Christmas morning? I do! It was something I started back when I was younger and single. It was just as a sort of personal joke in the beginning, but I have come to love the tradition. Plus, Mom deserves something awesome every year from Santa too right? Hubby's gift from Santa is waiting to be wrapped in the closet. Wait, does Santa wrap lumps of coal when he delivers them? Ha-ha. Not really. Mine has been a good Hubby this year. Even Santa agrees with me.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are very much welcome. But due to some spammers, I have to moderate them. Thank you!

Header Credits

Full of Life & Joyful Digital Kits by Jennifer Labre Designs | Pacifico Font