200th Friday Fill-Ins

>> Friday, November 19, 2010

5146310343_a1810cd60f So...here we go!

1. Why does the sun go on shining. (Sing with me!)
2. I always remind my student leaders to study hard, work hard and see the world.
3. Thank you for being you.
4. Christmas is my favorite holiday because it’s the most wonderful time of the year.
5. I am SO blessed and loved and grateful.
6. We are what we make up our minds to be.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to seeing my Husband again and the treats he brought from his trip, tomorrow my plans include hitting the mall to shop for some books and Sunday, I want to just rest and spend the day with my family!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are very much welcome. But due to some spammers, I have to moderate them. Thank you!

Header Credits

Full of Life & Joyful Digital Kits by Jennifer Labre Designs | Pacifico Font