Offline No More!

>> Sunday, October 24, 2010

I have been offline for about two days, thanks (or no thanks!) to our internet service provider. I don’t only get slow connection. I have NO connection at all! The backup that I have is not doing me a favor either. So instead of being overly concerned and stressed about it, I decided to spend the time resting and spending time with my two loves.

But it is definitely good to be back. I missed chatting with my friends and just being updated about almost anything. However, being offline for some days also means going through several emails, sending a reply those that needs immediate response and deleting the ones that I do not really need (like the ones promoting the best male enhancement!). Work has piled up too so I need some serious blogging time tomorrow and the day after tomorrow. My friends and I noticed that this (outpouring of work) has been the usual thing whenever the month is about to end. But then, who am I to complain? I say, “Bring it on!”

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are very much welcome. But due to some spammers, I have to moderate them. Thank you!

Header Credits

Full of Life & Joyful Digital Kits by Jennifer Labre Designs | Pacifico Font