Life’s Ironies

>> Thursday, October 28, 2010

This is too cheesy but I am going to share. I received this message some minutes ago. It is from one of my friends back at the university.Irony of LifeNow I am missing him along with my other friends there. He is one of those who share my passion for photography. However, he is much more dedicated to it than I am. In fact, he is into nature photography and almost every weekend, he goes to some places for outdoor photo opps. Aside from investing on the right camera lens, he even ordered a pair of overshoe for his trips to wet and muddy places. Now that, for me, is a sign of a serious nature photographer!

1 comments:

kaje,  October 28, 2010 at 10:50 AM  

naiyak ako dito sa message :(

Post a Comment

Comments are very much welcome. But due to some spammers, I have to moderate them. Thank you!

Header Credits

Full of Life & Joyful Digital Kits by Jennifer Labre Designs | Pacifico Font