Innovative and Stylish Kitchen Cookware

>> Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Recently, one of our closest friends proposed marriage to her longtime girlfriend. Even though no definite wedding date is set yet, I already started thinking of what gift to give them. I know that they love cooking and trying out new dishes. In fact, when they started planning their house, their kitchen has the second biggest floor area.

My husband suggested that we give them unique kitchen accessories which are not only functional but decorative as well. I think that it’s a good idea so I started searching the net for online kitchenware stores. I discovered KitchenCookware.ie which does not only sell kitchenware and cookware but bakeware as well. Everything related to the kitchen is all there! What I like most about their products are their innovative and stylish designs. Take a look at this Joseph Joseph Index chopping board:
KitchenCookware.ieEach board is color-coded and labeled with their illustrated tabs that indicate the food type each should be used for. With this set of chopping boards which are stylishly stored in a neat container, cross-contamination of different food types is likely reduced. Such an ingenious idea, if you ask me! This and other innovative kitchen products can be found at KitchenCookware.ie where shopping for kitchen cookware is truly, an enjoyable experience.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are very much welcome. But due to some spammers, I have to moderate them. Thank you!

Header Credits

Full of Life & Joyful Digital Kits by Jennifer Labre Designs | Pacifico Font