The Day that Was

>> Thursday, October 21, 2010

After two days of classes being suspended due to bad weather, DD finally reported to school today though it was still raining. After hearing the 7.30 AM Mass, I had breakfast at the nearest ChowKing store. Near the store’s entrance, someone was giving out flyers on  what claims to be colon cleansers that work.

It reminded me of the discussion that my friends and I had regarding an issue faced by one fast food chain on  the safety of the food they serve. I said back then that we should refrain from dining at these fast foods but then, going home this morning for breakfast and then coming back again after two hours was not really practical. Fast food dining was the solution then. Hehe.

Anyway, I  spent the remaining hours waiting for DD at the adjacent internet cafe. I was planning to get some work done but it was tough since I was not working on my own laptop. However, I had fun chatting with friends over YM and Twitter. Tomorrow, I will be doing the same thing and I am wondering where I will have my breakfast tomorrow. If only some local restos open as early as 7AM, I would love to try them out.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are very much welcome. But due to some spammers, I have to moderate them. Thank you!

Header Credits

Full of Life & Joyful Digital Kits by Jennifer Labre Designs | Pacifico Font