A Day at the Air Base

>> Thursday, October 28, 2010

I was at the nearby Air Base yesterday to visit a friend who is expecting. Due to her condition, she can’t go around so I visited her at the barracks. Her husband, who is also an old friend met me at the mall and brought me to their place. We had a nice lunch there which was succeeded by hours and hours of chatting, eating and more chatting. We have not seen each other for some months and we surely needed some catching up. I was so happy to see her with her baby bump. The baby bump we had been praying for her for many, many years. Despite the difficult pregnancy, she is aware that it is going to be worth it.

On a lighter note, her husband who is in the Air Force is getting more serious about his physical fitness regimen. He is into dualathon and recently bought a nice bike. Unlike some other guys I know who is struggling about weight loss, he does not surely need the help of creatine monohydrate powder to be fit. As someone who struggles about losing weight and being fit, I admire him for his dedication and commitment to exercise. And I am also envious of his bike and skill to drive it. Hahaha!

Anyway, here is a photo to prove that I was there:
I am definitely going back there for some photo opps! Love the greeneries and the trees. I just hope that my subjects (aka Husband and Daughter) will cooperate. :D

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are very much welcome. But due to some spammers, I have to moderate them. Thank you!

Header Credits

Full of Life & Joyful Digital Kits by Jennifer Labre Designs | Pacifico Font