>> Tuesday, October 5, 2010
Here are some sad facts regarding car accidents in the US:
On the average, 6 million vehicular accidents affect millions of people with serious injury and worse, fatality.
- 25% of all car drivers were involved in vehicular accidents in five-year period.
- 40% of these are caused by drunk drivers.
- 60% of the car accident fatalities are caused by reckless driving and over speeding.
- In every 12 minutes, one person dies in car accident.
- Injury caused by a car accident happens in every 14 minutes.
If you are looking for a reputable Austin personal injury lawyer, visit The Sharp Firm. This husband and wife team have 24 years of appellate and litigation experience. They also possess unique knowledge of the law that can help you through the legal process of proving fault and wrongdoing for you to be compensated for the injury, medical expenses and other inconveniences brought about by the accident. One can never go wrong with an Austin lawyer from The Sharp Firm. Visit their website now for a free consultation.