By His Wounds

>> Monday, October 11, 2010

What a way to start a great week – I stayed in bed almost all day because I was feeling under the weather since last night. I forced myself to get up and eat this morning so that I can take my vitamins and medication that let me sleep almost the entire day. It was a good thing though because I feel much better now. I am even blogging! Haha! Hopefully, I will recover fully tomorrow so that I can get back to my regular programming. Hehe. Besides, our long weekend is over!

Anyway, here is one of the Bible verses sent by my friend last night when she learned that I was sick. It surely is comforting and reassuring:


”But he was pierced for our transgressions, he was crushed for our iniquities; the punishment that brought us peace was upon him, and by his wounds we are healed.” ~ Isaiah 53:5

Post a Comment

Comments are very much welcome. But due to some spammers, I have to moderate them. Thank you!

Header Credits

Full of Life & Joyful Digital Kits by Jennifer Labre Designs | Pacifico Font