BlackBerry Bold 9780

>> Thursday, October 28, 2010

A friend just shared the newest update from BlackBerry and it’s all about their newest unit which is BlackBerry Bold 9780. It is said to be a more elegant and classier version of the BlackBerry Bold 9700. It operates on the BlackBerry 6 OS. Moreover, it has other features like:

  • MP Camera with auto focus, scene modes, image stabilization, flash, and video
  • 512MB Flash Memory with expandable memory card slot of up to 32GB
  • Integrated access to BBM, Facebook, Twitter, My Space
  • Dedicated BlackBerry Youtube Application
  • Universal search
However, I am still not convinced.

I still want an iPhone for Christmas/ my birthday. :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are very much welcome. But due to some spammers, I have to moderate them. Thank you!

Header Credits

Full of Life & Joyful Digital Kits by Jennifer Labre Designs | Pacifico Font