Updates from Them

>> Saturday, September 11, 2010

Yesterday, I was able to catch with some friends over lunch. We spent almost four hours there to make up for the four months that we were not able to see each other. Of course, our conversation covered a lot of topics - from their work, my work, our kids, their plans to leave the country, etc. I learned that one of them is into gold coins investing. She was advised by a brother who is also into this investment for five years now. And they are making a wise move, according to financial experts. Since gold coins' value rarely depreciates, it is also considered a fungible investment. My friend still needs to learn a lot about this kind of investment and it's a good thing she has the US Gold Bureau to back her up. From what I learned, it is the most trusted authority when it comes to gold.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are very much welcome. But due to some spammers, I have to moderate them. Thank you!

Header Credits

Full of Life & Joyful Digital Kits by Jennifer Labre Designs | Pacifico Font