Side Trip

>> Saturday, September 4, 2010

I have been counting the days until I visit my first home next week. I am as excited as some of my friends back there. In fact, I’ve already talked to some of them and we have planned several meet ups. I will be visiting Davao City too to see two of them and I will stay at a friend’s house. I love her small and cozy place. The last time I was there, some landscaping work was being done. Yesterday, I learned that the log furniture she ordered last month will be delivered before I arrive. I can’t wait to see how her looks now that its fully furbished and decorated inside and out.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are very much welcome. But due to some spammers, I have to moderate them. Thank you!

Header Credits

Full of Life & Joyful Digital Kits by Jennifer Labre Designs | Pacifico Font